Wednesday 29 March 2017

Last Call

Kapil and Rahul were together in school and in college which was in Chennai. They live together in a flat which belongs to Rahul's father. Kapil father was died due to heart attack. Kapil move back to his homwtown, Delhi as he got job in his  town but Rahul stay in Bangalore because he got a decent job in IT sector.

This story starts when Rahul got call (in midnight) of his bestest friend Kapil. Kapil told Rahul to meet him immediately at there old flat where they live in college times. Rahul sense the terror and fear in the voice of Kapil. He asked him, what happen, why he sounds so tense? but no reply, then Rahul decided to go and meet him. When he reach his flat he was surprise to see that the door of  flat was already open. He move in slowly and saw Kapil sitting on the couch. He called him and hugged him tightly and said "i m sorry Kapil i was not there on your 25 birthday". Kapil thanked him to come on such a short notice, he told Rahul to trust him what he was going to tell him. Rahul got little tensed because Kapil never did something really starnge with him. He assured Rahul not to worry and tell him what he want to tell. Kapil starts his story. " It was my 25th birthday, my mom was happy and made so many dishes for him, that day I ate too much and go to sleep early but I woke up at almost 2:00am because I need water very badly but my body was paining like I had been beaten by bat and my skin was burning. I move to kitchen very quietly and drank water but a weird sound attracts my attention which was coming from my mom's room. I pick up the knife and move towards my mom's room. It was open and I can saw everything happening inside the room. I saw lighted candles in corners of the room and a star in the centre of the room on which my mom was sitting. I saw my shirt in front of her and she had glass of water which she was pouring on my shirt while chanting something. When she pour water on my shirt my body start buring more vigorously. Suddenly the whisper become louder n louder. I was so shocked to see what my mother was doing, the trauma was so big that I fell down unconscious. Next day I woke up and saw that I was on bed but my body was still paining. I move out of the room and saw my mom strangely. She asked me did I sleep good and told me that she was going to market for shopping. That day i take a leave from my office. When she left, I went to terrace for smoking but shocked to see the same shirt hanging on the rope. The shirt had so many tiny pours. I didn't knew what happen, but i move to my room and saw my body in front of mirror, it was full of blisters. Then I quickly reach my mother's room for some investigations. The room was quite and as usual as it was from last 23 years. Suddenly I saw my mother's wardrobe, when I put my hand to open the door, my mother's picture fall of from the wall and a huge crashing sound echoed in the room. I turn to saw the picture frame but the picture frame was not on the ground it was on the wall. This made me more terrified without thinking anything I move to open the wardrobe but a sound came feom wardrobe which was forcing me not to open then the bed of my mother move towards me as someone trying to kill me. I immediately move out of the room and clash with my mom. I was horrified and explain every incident to her, she grab my hand and take me to her room, her room was still and calm like nothing was happened that made me believe that something weird was going on. That night I didn't ate food but the strange part was my mom was ok with it. That night i wasn't able to sleep because I was hungry then suddenly I hear the sound of cutting something. First I ignore it but then after all the incident I thought to take a look. Sound was coming from the mom's room. I move in without noise but saw my mom was sleeping. I went back to my room and fall on bed. Within second I was asleep but i didn't knew that that was my last sleep. I woke up because of a very disturbing sound. I sit on my bed and saw a shadow cutting my that shirt which i saw in front of mom. I move to my mom's room but shocked to saw that my mom was not on her bed. I heard sounds coming from wardrobe. I open the wardrobe with little fear and shocked to saw my mom sitting in wardrobe, wearing black clothes and chanting. I had no idea what to do. I thought to move out of the home so I ran as fast as I can. At house gate when I looked back I saw my mom was above the ground  2 inches moving towards me with a great speed and when I move out of house and came in front of me and take me in house. Somehow I arrange to get away from her. I move to terrace and saw dustbin on ground, without wasting any time I jumped and move as fast as I can  came here to meet you. After listening all this Rahul was horrified and about to faint but controlled himself. Kapil asked him for his help. Rahul sacredly said " you are best friend I will even die for you and save you" before Rahul complete his line Kapil starts laughing and said "so give your life na". Rahul was shocked to saw the behaviour or Kapil. Kapil said when he move out of his house he take a bus but he felt that her mother was in bus. He jumped from bus but unfortunately the car coming from behind hit him badly. He saw her mother laughing at her. He asked her why you did this, who are you? She said I was the evil spirit which was called by your mother and then suddenly we saw a truck coming. She blur the glass of truck and truck driver crushes me. You are my only friend so I came here to take you with me, for a good company. Rahul listening to all this move out of the flat but the door was closed and a loud noise of cutting and screaming moving out of the flat and then a dull silence spread in the atmosphere.

1 comment:

Home sweet home

Hy guys i hope you like this story. Please comment your review about the story. Thanks. Kabir who work as a clerk in bank thought to ...